Partnership Initiative of the Year
At all stages of the supply chain, the industry is pioneering effective partnerships between network operators, SMEs, contractors and subcontractors. Working closely through partnerships can produce major improvements in efficiency, customer service and overall performance.
This award will recognise an alliance, or other form of collaborative partnership, that has delivered outstanding benefits in the last year.
The judges will be looking for:
- Evidence of the benefits of collaborative working
- Partnerships that have delivered quantifiable benefits for all their partners, for customers and for other stakeholders
- Evidence of longevity and a commitment to the partnership’s future, where appropriate
- Outline the aims of the partnership initiative and how it originated
- Provide evidence of innovation, new approaches and fresh thinking – how does the partnership break new ground?
- What results has the partnership achieved and how has it realised measurable benefits?
- Explain how the partnership may be developed further and what the long-term potential of the partnership is.
“Make sure you provide the judges with evidence of your real-world achievements, not just your aspirations.”
John Scott, Independent Consultant and Director of Chiltern Power